Taste of the Triangle!
POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19.
MORE INFO COMING SOON!
Friday, May 8, 2020
Time: 7 to 10 pm
VIP Reception: 6 to 7 pm
in the Westfield UTC shopping center
How to Support our Restaurants
Our wonderful restaurants need our support through this difficult time. They are closed for dine-in but a great way to support them is to order take out. See the list of restaurants open for take-out, courtesy of UCCA University City News editor Jemma Samala.
- General – $50 ($65 after
- UC School Staff – $35
- VIP Donors – Have you donated $500 or more to EdUCate! this school year? You are eligible to attend the VIP reception and receive two (2) complimentary tickets to Taste of the Triangle.
Are you interested in being in our restaurant lineup or donating to our silent auction? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restaurant Tastes – Restaurants and chefs from in and around the Golden Triangle bring samples of their cuisine to taste.
- Beverages – Each ticket includes one voucher for beer, white wine or soda. Additional drinks available for purchase.
- Silent Auction – The Auction will open online 1 week before the event and continue at the event. Select ‘Buy It Now’ before the event and it is yours! There will be exclusive items available for bidding only at the event.
- Sponsor a Teacher – Teachers may be sponsored to attend the event. Stay tuned for announcements when teacher sponsorship requests are posted.
- VIP Reception – Donors who donate a total of $500 or more to EdUCate! within the school year are eligible to attend the VIP Reception and receive two (2) complimentary tickets to Taste.
2019 Restaurant Lineup
- AA-Harn Thai, Sprouts Center, University City
Chicken Satay and Tofu Hot Basil
- Amardeen, Lebanese & Mediterranean Cuisine, Renaissance Center
A Variety of Savory Pastries of Beef, Cheese, and Spinach
- California Pizza Kitchen, La Jolla
Chicken Tequila Fettuccine, BBQ Chopped Salad
- Corner Bakery Cafe, UTC
Lemon Chicken Orzo, Chicken Noodle and Cheddar Broccoli Soups
- Crossroads Deli, Crossroads Complex, and Windansea Deli Provisions
Al’s Famous Turkey Club Sandwich Skewers, Nelly’s House-made Hummus & Pita Chips, Chocolate Raspberry Dessert Hummus & Fruit Bites
- Eureka!, UTC
Lightly Fried Cauliflower Bites Topped with Bonito Flakes & House-made Garlic Aioli on the side, Pork Osso Buco Riblets with House-made Spicy Firecracker Aioli on the side
- Farmer’s Table, Bay Park
Lamb Meatballs and Burnt Carrot Salad
- The French Gourmet, Pacific Beach
Lemon Nutella Tartlet and Chocolate Tart Mini Desserts
- Great Maple, UTC
Truffle Deviled Eggs with Parmesan Lace
- Lorna’s Italian Kitchen, VONS Center, University City
Gnocchi Salsa Rosa
- Outcast Grill, Governor @ Regents, University City
- P.F. Chang’s, La Jolla
Chang’s Spicy Chicken
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, La Jolla
Classic Mac n’ Cheese
- Snooze A.M. Eatery, La Jolla
OMG! French Toast
- Vitality Bowls, Renaissance Center
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
2019 Platinum Sponsors
2019 Gold Sponsors
2019 Silver Sponsors
Special Thanks to the County of San Diego Board of Supervisors
All proceeds benefit the five University City public schools.